Pauline Robinson and Robert Witherspoon, Directors
Phone Number 856-661-8110 x261
Email Address USHERGREETERS@LFCCNJ
Our primary function is to assist the Ministerial Staff by monitoring the service atmosphere by escorting, directing, seating and maintain order of those who comes to participate in the Worship services , Bible studies and other activities at Living Faith Christian Center.
Services Offered By Ministry
- Greet/Seat members and visitors as they enter the Church/Sanctuary.
- Distribute church bulletins/tithes and offering envelopes or other handouts as needed.
- Receive Tithes and Offering.
- Assist with identifying first time attendees to the church and altar call.
- Prepare and serve the congregation Communion on the 1st Sunday of each month.
- Assist with Water Baptism on the 2nd Sunday.
- Assist with Special Events.
Areas of Ministry Where Members Are Needed
Members are needed to serve as an Usher or Greeter and will be trained in all areas of services.
Foundational Scripture For Ministry
Proverbs 15:1 (NKJV) "A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."
James 1:19-20 (NJKV) "So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God. "