WELCOME LFCCNJ FAMILY & VISITORS
We wanted to provide you with our reopening guidelines for onsite gathering
Your health and safety is important to us! Please carefully read through the measures we are taking and some steps you can take, to stay safe.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- There is NO parking in the rear of the church. Everyone must park in the front parking lot only and enter through the main doors. (This includes ALL servers/volunteers.)
- Servers and attendees are always required to wear a mask. (Please bring your own masks.)
- THERE WILL BE NO CHILDREN'S CHURCH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Temperatures will be taken for everyone entering the building. Temperatures below 100.4 may enter.
- Non-contact Greetings, please. We will LOVE you from afar.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are being placed throughout the building.
- All high-volume areas are being thoroughly sanitized before and after service, weekly.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- We are encouraging you to please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Please maintain social distancing between yourself and other guests throughout the building and outside.
- If you do not feel well or have health concerns, please stay home, and join us for Church Online.
- We recommend that high-risk individuals watch online from home.
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the service unless you are on the schedule to serve. This will ensure limited contact.
- We are asking that everyone please worship will be done at your seat.
- Upon the conclusion of service please exit the building promptly to facilitate resetting and sanitization of the environment.
- You MUST Pre-Register to attend service EACH Week. Our current limit for attendees is 150. Maximum number of registrations per family is 5.
- We are only having Sunday services in person. Wednesday services will continue to be Online at Youtube.com/LFCCNJ and Facebook.com/LivingFaithChristianCenterNJ
Living Faith Christian Center is taking the necessary precautions by cleaning, sanitizing, wearing a mask, and social distancing. However, we cannot fully eliminate the risk of exposure. By participating in this activity, you are assuming all risks that may be associated with your visit from infectious and communicable diseases.