LFCC HEIRS TOGETHER MARRIAGE MINISTRY PRESENTS:
"THE INDESTRUCTIBLE MARRIAGE"
“A Guide for Achieving a Lasting and Thriving Relationship”
6-week Workshop from MarriageToday for Married Couples
Fridays, September 8th – October 13th 7:00 – 9:00 pm
(This class is open to all married couples according to LFCC’s Position Statement on Marriage & Sexuality)
Details Regarding Classes
1. Classes will begin promptly at 7:00 pm
2. No Children allowed.
3. Attendance. Couples are asked to attend all 6 classes. If you are not able to attend at least 5 of the 6 classes, we ask that you plan to attend the next sessions in early 2018 year.
- Both husband and wife are required to attend together.
- There is no charge to attend this class.
- Couples are asked to arrive on time for maximum fulfillment of these classes.
4. Questions/Comments: Contact Ministers Michael & Kim Chavous at extension (856) 661-8110 ext. 142; email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unbreakable… permanent… enduring… Do these words describe your relationship? They can. You and
your spouse have the ability to safeguard your marriage and abound in joy, intimacy, security and pleasure.
The Indestructible Marriage will show you that no matter the quality of your relationship today, you can
have a lasting and thriving marriage. In this life-changing workshop will reveal:
• The most fulfilling roles of husbands and wives
• How to overcome communication barriers
• The different kinds of love and why only one will last
• The secret of being romantic in your spouse’s language
• How to divorce-proof and affair-proof your marriage
So many people are losing confidence in the institution of marriage and it's having a catastrophic effect on
society. The good news is that marriage still works when you follow the right plan. The Indestructible
Marriage will help you turn the tide and revolutionize your relationship. Session included:
• God’s Indestructible Plan for Marriage
• Indestructible Communication
• Indestructible Love
• Real Sexual Intimacy and Fulfillment
• Rust-Proofing Your Marriage
• Divorce-Proofing Your Marriage
• Affair-Proofing Your Marriage
This workshop is free but space is limited. This workshop is being offered on a 1st come basis.
It is open to all Married Couples, according to LFCC’s Position on Marriage & Sexuality.
You do not have to be a member of LFCC to attend. No children please.