Registration For Sunday, October 25th Service Will Open on Monday, October 19th At 9 AM And Will Remain Open Until Saturday Oct 10th at 11:59 or Until We Reach Capacity.
NOTE: Children's Church Will Not Open Until November.
WELCOME LFCCNJ FAMILY & VISITORS
PLEASE BE REMINDED OF THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES BELOW.
Your health and safety is important to us! Please carefully read through the measures we are taking and some steps you can take, to stay safe.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the service unless you are serving. This will ensure limited contact.
- Please park in the front parking lot only and enter through the main doors. NO PARKING IN THE REAR OF THE BUILDING AT ANYTIME.
- Servers and attendees MUST keep their mask on while inside the building.
- Temperatures will be taken for everyone entering the building. Temperatures below 100.4 may enter.
- Non-contact Greetings. We will LOVE you from afar.
- WE ASK THAT YOU REMAIN AT YOUR SEATS FOR WORSHIP
- Hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout the building. We encourage you to use often.
- Bathrooms will be open with limited occupancy. We are encouraging you to please remember to wash your hands.
- All high-volume areas are being thoroughly sanitized before and after service, weekly.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- Please maintain social distancing between yourself and other guests.
- Please pre-register online EACH week for service.
- If you do not feel well or have health concerns, please stay home, and join us on Church Online at 3:00 pm.
- We recommend that high-risk individuals watch online from home.
- Upon the conclusion of service please exit the building in a timely manner to facilitate resetting and sanitization of the environment.
- Tithes and offering envelopes are available at the pub tables in the back of thesanctuary, please take as many as you need for less contact.
- We also encourage you to have your envelopes prepared prior to coming to service.
- We encourage you to either give online/electronically or drop your envelopes in the receptacles as you leave the sanctuary.
- You MUST Pre-Register to attend service EACH Week. Our current limit for attendees is 150. Maximum number of registrations per family is 5.
- We are only having Sunday services in person. Wednesday services will continue to be Online at Youtube.com/LFCCNJ and Facebook.com/LivingFaithChristianCenterNJ
Living Faith Christian Center is taking the necessary precautions by cleaning, sanitizing, wearing a mask, and social distancing. However, we cannot fully eliminate the risk of exposure. By participating in this activity, you are assuming all risks that may be associated with your visit from infectious and communicable diseases.
We can't wait to worship with you this weekend!
PASTOR CONNIE HAS DECLARED, BY FAITH, THAT LFCC IS A COVID-19 FREE ENVIRONMENT!!!
IN JESUS’ NAME!